I mean, come on, Sarah Palin doing cocaine? That’s ridiculous. That stuff can make you yammer like an imbecile. But the stuff about black men? I can believe that … This guy who apparently had sex with her in 1987, NBA star Glen Rice. Glen, if you’re watching, a little advice for you. Next time you fuck somebody’s brains out, put them back in!
Sarah Palin, Mayor of Cockblockington
Could You Quantify That Answer?
- Stephen K. Bannon (Filmmaker, Tea Party): The federal government takes too much tax revenue today.
- Bill Maher: From them?! The rich pay, like, as much as the poor. This is like… 18%
- Neil deGrasse Tyson (astrophysicist): But wait, I have to ask. What do you mean by "too much"? Could you quantify that answer?
- Maher: You can't really say they take too much from the rich. The rich, in the last 30 years, have … come on, we know all the statistics.
- Joan Walsh (Salon.com): … have sucked up the top 1%
- Tyson: So they drive a Bentley instead of a Rolls? What is the "too much" tax that you're refer -- I just don't know. I don't know. I'm just asking.
- Maher: I'm just saying I would be so much more sympathetic if I understood why a party that's supposed to be a populist party is always doing the bidding of billionaires who don't need the money wouldn't notice. Would not notice it missing. And it could solve so much.
- Bannon: We think that people, if they keep their own money and re-invest it, it's a much more efficient way to run things.
Sooooo… why, exactly, is Palin wearing a Star of David necklace? Last I checked she’s a Christian.
Two possibilities: she’s either trying to appeal to Jewish voters (subliminally?), or, she didn’t know it was a Jewish symbol and will be seen on Fox News to talk about how she was really wearing a symbol of her Christian faith. She knows her religious symbols like her American History.
By the way, we checked the “shout out gotcha question” that got her talking about Paul Revere. It was a reporter asking her, quote, “What have you seen so far today and what are you going to take away from your visit?” A political website reported today that Palin supporters have attempted to change the story of Revere’s ride on Wikipedia to reflect her version of events.
It doesn’t make it a “gotcha” question just because it got… ya.
He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed.
Sarah Palin’s version of Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride.
Every Bostonian just facepalmed.
Quick update on politics here tonight. That bus ride Sarah Palin is on inside the bus marked “Sarah Palin” - which she insisted in a FOX News interview is not about her and not for publicity - well the whole cavalcade continued north of New York today after last night’s media event. Pizza in Time Square with Donald Trump. Today Palin visited the Statue of Liberty and now she is heading north to New England, where New Hampshire happens to be located.
The surprising thing? Posted 5 hours ago w/o a correction.
One of these things is not like the others…
Sarah Palin bust tour stops, according to her website…
- Mount Vernon
- Washington Monument
- National Archives
- Fort McHenry
- Coffee Express
- Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall